Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dreams #2

One of my friends wanted to meet me for a camping trip at his old school. I went to the school to meet him after talking to him on the phone, and there was a bunch of people just hanging out at the school. I then saw a figure in the distance walking back to his car, and I asked someone by me who it was and he said "He never comes up here alone, it's like he's scared." The figure then got into the car and started driving away, but before he passed the school he threw a rock at me which struck my shoulder, numbing my entire arm and knocking me out. The figure was the friend I was meeting.
A while late, I went that friend's house to get my sleeping bag back, which he stole, and also to visit my girlfriend, who lived in the basement suite with him, along with two other guys. Once I got there, I felt someone watching me and I looked out the window and saw the three guys running by into the house, and I yelled at them, asking why they hated me.

I was breaking into some corporate building with three other people, two guys and a girl. We were descending a huge staircase, and someone passed us and dropped a ID card. I picked it up, and we kept going down. Eventually, we came to an elevator which the woman swiped a card on and we kept going down. Then, once we reached the bottom, we went to another elevator where I entered the name on the ID card I picked up and then swiped. Inside the elevator was a desk where a woman was sitting. She asked us all to write down our names before she would start. I wrote down my name second, and was planning on using the name on the ID but the guy before me had used it. I hesitated, trying to come up with a name, so the woman got suspicious. She started the elevator, but then after a bit said she was going to call the cops. The one woman with us then grabbed the elevator woman and strangled her. I thought she was just knocking her out, but she actually killed her and I felt terrible.
The elevator doors then opened, and we were in the middle of a forest with a car. We put the body into the car, and then drove it to the nearest lake and dumped the body. Then we drove away, me fearing to be caught.

No comments:

Post a Comment