Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Dreams #1

My girlfriend was a French-Italian gangster. They specialized in the drug trade, mainly heroin and cocaine, and were quite successful at it. They were based out of Paris. I took no part in any of it, but rather just knew about it, but didn't think that much about it. The main sequence of the dream was in the Palace of Versailles, where my girlfriend with her two dream sisters were sorting cocaine and heroin, while her three dream brothers sat at a long table right behind them talking about the cops and stuff. I was there to get my girlfriend, and I talked to the head brother for a bit. Then, in a dark alley with her against the wall crying, she told me that she had left a note for her brother because he was mad at her, telling him that she was going to bust the operation and tell the police about it. She was scared. Then I woke up.

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome. Post it here: http://www.thesearemydreams.net/

    ReplyDelete